We may collect any of but not limited to the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Your email address and telephone number
- Process the application/request you have made.
- To write to you in the future with a view to offering you products we feel may be of interest to you.
- To pass to third parties who provide relevant products and services that we think might be of interest to you so that they can also provide you with information about the products and services they provide.
- To permit access to regulatory bodies to ensure that we are processing information correctly and complying with regulatory requirements.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type using a cookie file which is stored in the hard drive of your computer.
They enable us to:
- Personalise your experience on our website, speed up your searches.
- Help us select services or materials for inclusion on the website which may be of interest to you.
- Monitor general traffic patterns and usage of our Website to help us to improve our Website design and layout.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If you choose not to receive cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our Website.
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Each email sent contains an easy, automated way for you to cease receiving email from us, or to change your expressed interests. If you wish to do this, simply follow the instructions at the end of any email.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you wish to opt out of any further communication please email us on [email protected]
For abuse or complains please email [email protected]
Date of document: Apr 2017